Goodbye boring old radiators.
Hello fresh, contemporary and new radiators.
Radiators don’t have to be boring and hidden away behind covers. If you have spent all your time, money and effort on DIY home improvements and creating amazing spaces around your home, don’t leave your radiators out in the cold. Gone are the days of drab, white, scuffed and scratched pieces of heated metal, often seen in the old type of radiators that blighted ones rooms. With our new range of modern radiators, the choices are endless.
You can add colour and finishes to suit your style from room to room. Now you can complement your living spaces with fresh, contemporary modern and efficient Revive® Radiators, which can also help you save money on your heating bills and help your new boiler last longer too.
Choosing the right Revive® radiator for your home.
Choosing replacement radiators can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. When looking for the right radiator for your home, there are many things to consider. To help you find the ideal Revive® radiator for your home, ask yourselves these questions:
- Are your replacing an existing radiator?
- Are you replacing the whole central heating system or just certain old heating radiators?
- Will you need someone else to work with you on the radiator installations, as well as testing the boilers, hot water, pipe work / plumbing and more?
- Where is the best place to install them?
- What would be the best size, heat output and style for your space?
- Do you want something more traditional like a column radiator or something more modern like a flat panel radiator?
- Will your new radiator be wall mounted or free standing? Have you accounted for surface area?
- Do you need radiator feet?
- Do you want horizontal or vertical radiators?
- Do you want to heat the room or make a statement with a designer radiator?
- Will you need a heated towel rail for the bathroom?
- What radiator valves will you choose?
- Will you choose conventional or electric radiators?
- How will this affect the heat output of the radiator?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Have you accounted for insulation, or any other budget issues?
When you know the answers, you will be able to find your perfect Revive® radiator. Now that you have your new radiator ready, all you need to think about now is what you can do with your old radiators.
View all Revive Radiators such as Column Radiators on our site, or shop online for designer radiators at Mr Central Heating today.
Don't forget to include your radiator accessories such as Adjustible Column Radiator Feet, Decorative Column Radiator Feet and Column Radiator Towel Hooks & Rings.